8/31/14

August Wrap Up!


I managed to read 13 books this month! Hell yes, I'm so proud of myself! :D

These are the books I read with the rating I gave them:
  1. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma: ★★★★+0.5
  2. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell: ★★★★ 
  3. Changing Forever by Lisa De Jong: ★★★+0.5
  4. Lola And The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins: ★★★★ 
  5. Obsessions by Jennifer L. Armentrout: ★★★★★ 
  6. Making Faces by Amy Harmon: ★★★★★ 
  7. Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout: ★★★★★
  8. Day 21 by Kass Morgan (ARC NetGalley): ★★★★ 
  9. The Real Thing by Cassie Mae (ARC NetGalley): ★★★★★
  10. The Selection by Kiera Cass: ★★★★★
  11. We Were Liars by E. Lockheart: ★★
  12. Defect: Part One by Autumn Kalquist (ARC from author):  ★★★★
  13. Reckless by Priscilla West (ARC NetGalley): ★★★★
I read so many great books this month. But my absolute favorites are definitely the ones by Jennifer L. Armentrout. 

For all of these books you can find a review, so make sure you check those out.
If you want to request a review, feel free to ask me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment