9/15/14

Review: Trust In Me by J.L. Armentrout writing as J. Lynn


My rating: ★★★★★
Genre: New adult, romance, abuse, contemporary.
Series: Wait For You #1.5

Blurb from Goodreads:

Avery has secrets, secrets that keep her from admitting the feelings Cam knows she has for him. Will persistence (and some delicious homemade cookies) help him break down her barriers and gain her trust? Or will he be shut out of Avery's life, losing his first real shot at the kind of love that lasts forever?

Cameron Hamilton is used to getting what he wants, especially when it comes to women. But when Avery Morgansten comes crashing into his life – literally – he finally meets the one person who can resist his soulful baby blues. But Cam’s not ready to give up. He can’t get the feisty and intriguing girl out of his head.

My review:

If you want to read or already read this books, you probably loved Wait For You.
Let me tell you, this book is not disappointing AT ALL. I basically fell in love with Cam all over again.

“She’s cute, you know?” Ollie bent forward and picked up the last slice of pizza and stood. “Only she could pass out in the presence of our awesomeness.”
I laughed softly. “It was too much for her. She was overwhelmed.”


Being in his head through the whole book was such an amazing experience.
Oh man, I also want a Cam in my life. I mean, could someone be even MORE perfect than him? Yeah, I don't think so.
He is so sweet and confident. He's such a good person. Yes, he has some flaws, but he recognizes them and that made me love him even more. He's also protective and he bakes. Who doesn't love a boy that bakes cookies and makes eggs for you?

In that moment, I realized I was seeing a very different side of Avery. Once I'd never seen before, where she was lively and carefree, and fucking perfect.
"I'm going to marry that girl one day," I heard myself say.
Jase chocked on his beer and bent over, dragging in deep breaths. "Holy shit."


The other characters were also amazing. Of course Avery was perfect! But I also liked Ollie and Jase! I want to know more about them!

"No, that wasn't a kiss." I brushed my lips over hers, swallowing her sweet sigh. "That was a good night."

Seriously, I don't think JL Armentrout/J. Lynn could disappoint me with one of her books.
PS: BIG thumbs up for the Winchester's Impala reference!! :D

View this on Goodreads here.

No comments:

Post a Comment