10/1/14

October/November #tbr

  1. Angelfall by Suzan Ee
  2. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
  3. Frozen by Erin Bowman
  4. PS I love You by Cecelia Ahern
  5. Of Neptune by Anna Banks
  6. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (reread)
  7. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi (reread)
  8. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi (reread)
  9. Unite Me by Tahereh Mafi (reread)
  10. The Blessed by Hurley
  11. The Kiss Of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
  12. Be With Me by J. Lynn
  13. The Jewel by Amy Ewing
  14. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
  15. The One by Kiera Cass
  16. Short Stories by Kiera Cass
  17. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
  18. Isla and The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
  19. Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia
  20. When It Rains by Lisa De Jong (reread)
I hope I'll be able to finish at least 15 of them! Which books are on your tbr? ;)

PS: I may expand this list to 25 or 30 books. I'm leaving these spots for new releases or ARC's ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment