10/26/14

Review: Defect Part Two by Autumn Kalquist

Release date: November 1st 2014
My rating: ★★★★
Genre: young adult, sci-fi, dystopia
Series: Defect #2, prequel of Legacy Code

Blurb from Goodreads:

I never asked them to make me this way.

The corporation that gave me superimmunity called me Protected. But then the truth came out, and I lost my freedom. I’m a genetic experiment gone wrong.

Damaged.
Broken.
Defective.

Now the Corporate Coalition hunts me and those like me, and I’ve stayed hidden off-grid for eight years. But I can’t hide forever.

Something else is happening, something worse than every mistake made before.
And if I have to fight to survive…I’ll fight ‘til I die.
The Corporate Coalition will never take me alive.

My review:

*ARC provided by the author for an honest review*

This book is the second part of the prequel of the Legacy Code series. It picks up where we left in Part 1.

Again, it's a short book. I wished it was longer, because with what we found out in this book, I'm even more excited about this!
Anders is still one big mystery, but I definitely like him. He may not be trusted 100%, but I still like him ;)

This book is full of action and even more mysteries, but I loved it! It's a shame I read it one sitting, because now I want MORE :D I cannot wait for Part 3!


No comments:

Post a Comment