11/30/14

November Wrap Up!


I read a few ARC's, which I'm very happy about! I also had the opportunity to beta-read a book. It's not included into the picture, because it doesn't have a cover yet, but it was Volition by Lily Paradis. It should be released in the beginning of 2015.

It was a pretty good reading month for me. I wished I read more, but I can't complain. 9 books is already impressive. Tomorrow, I'm starting a new job, so I don't know if will have a lot of time to read because of that. I hope I will, because I love the whole book community. I read so much this year and I hope I'll be able to do this for a long time :)

These are the books I read with the rating I gave them. For every book a review can be found on my blog (just click on the title)!

  1. When We Met by AL Jackson, Molly McAdams, Tiffany King & Christina Lee (ARC): 4 stars
  2. The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher: 4.5 stars
  3. When It Rains by Lisa De Jong (reread): 5 stars
  4. Volition by Lily Paradis (beta read): 4.5 stars (review will be posted when the book is published)
  5. Fearless by Priscilla West (ARC): 3 stars
  6. The Jewel by Amy Ewing: 3.5 stars
  7. Living With Regret by Lisa De Jong: 4 stars
  8. Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi: 5 stars
  9. Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout: 4.5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment