2/2/15

January Wrap Up & February TBR!

January is (already) over and so far I've been very good at my book buying ban. I've read lots of ebooks and didn't buy much. So yeah, I'm pretty proud of myself ;)

January Wrap up

I read 9 books this month! So I'm on track with my Goodreads challenge. I'm even 2 books ahead of schedule (yess!).

The 9th book I read, Losing Hope, isn't on the picture

I just realized I read a LOT by CoHo this month! :D Maybe Someday is my FAV book EVER by the way!!! If you haven't read Maybe Someday or anything else by Colleen: it's a must!! Trust me on this ;)

QUESTION: Did you read any of these books? Share your thoughts in the comments!

February tbr

I challenge myself to read quite a lot of books and I usually always end up reading a few other books, but I still like to set up a monthy-tbr ;) So here it is:


QUESTION: What are you planning to read in February?

No comments:

Post a Comment