3/1/15

February Wrap Up

Wait what? It's already MARCH? Seems like February 1st was like... last week!
Time goes by so fast and I'm barely keeping up with my own tbr. But I still managed to read 8 books this month. Here it is:


Physical books I read:
- Harry Potter and The Chamber Of Secrets by JK Rowling: 5/5 stars
- My Heart & Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga: 5/5 stars
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken: 5/5 stars
 - Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead (Graphic Novel): 4/5 stars
 - Frostbite by Richelle Mead (Graphic Novel): 5/5 stars

***

Ebooks I read:
- In Time (The Darkest Minds novella) by Alexandra Bracken: 5/5 stars
 - Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops by Jen Campbell: 4/5 stars
- More Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops by Jen Campbell: 4/5 stars

***

My favorite of all of these books are definitely the ones by Alexandra Bracken! She's is an insanely good writer and if you haven't read anything by her yet: DO IT! ;)

Which books did you love in February??

No comments:

Post a Comment