5/4/15

May tbr!

I set up this little tbr, but to be honest I'm not sure I will follow it. It will completely depend on how I end up enjoying the next books of the Bloodlines series. I'm already finished with the sequel, The Golden Lily. And it was SO good! I might marathon the rest of the series, so I don't really know if I'll have the time to read the rest on my tbr.
But just in case, here it is:


1. The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
2. The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
3. Fall With Me by J Lynn
4. Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix by JK Rowling (reread)
5. The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings (reread)
6. Never Never, Part Two by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher (reread)
7. Legend, the graphic novel, by Marie Lu (not in the picture)
8. The Law of Moses by Amy Harmon

What are you planning to read?? xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment