5/31/15

May wrap up!


Spring and summer are usually the periods where I read the most. And I'm already so motivated to get my tbr even lower than I planned. This month I read a crazy amount of books and I'm so proud of myself. Here's what I read in May:



2. The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead: ★★★★★ (**)
3. Legend, the graphic novel by Marie Lu: ★★★★
4. The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead: ★★★★★ (**)
5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowing: ★★★★ (**)
6. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas: ★★★★ (**)
9. The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead: ★★★★★ (**)
10. The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver: ★★★+0.5 (**)

As you can see, I read a lot by Richelle Mead and I cannot wait to continue with the Bloodlines series! Argh, Adrian & Sydney are my OTP and after that freaking heartbreaking ending in book 4, I just NEED to continue ASAP!

What have you read this month? What was your favorite one? Mine was The Fiery Heart! :)

(**) Reviews to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment